Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
...from hell
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dream of getting this bike together has died. Ive got almost the the complete bike in boxes and what not. In the process of getting the frame, tank, and steering stem back in my posession. Besides those i have everything but the rear wheel setup.

Hit me up for prices and pics. GET THIS SHIT OUT OF MY GARAGE!!! Shipping if needed

·
...from hell
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know i know, im not worthy! but do to fucking a dumptruck and some loose shit on the road my triumph is about to get the fighter treatment so cut me some slack

Just selling the stock stuff, or any of the bits you got for the build off??
im probably going to end up using the headlight and mirrors on the triumph but the rest is for sale (bars, risers, levers, front sprocket etc)

also have the remains of the 07 600RR rear end too. the swing arm has been cut to fit the f2 frame but the rest is still intact, with the wheel, tire, caliper, new +2 520 sprocket, rotor and what nots. Full tail with subframe, rear seat, plastic, battery tray, and exhaust

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey man, I'm looking for a clutch cable and throttle tube assembly. Also interested in the RR rear if it hasn't sold yet. Lmk if you still have them and I'll make you a good offer. Thanks!

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
I may be interested in the tank and front fender, if you got the tank back anyway.

Reactions: SpadednFaded

·
Just Here For The Party
696 Posts
How much for the swingarm, shock and linkages with shipping to Columbus, OH?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts