Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Stiff Member
513 Posts
You wouldn't happen to have some 93-95 front fender mounts would you? The little white plastic brackets from the stock forks?

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Yoshimura Carbon muffler: Super Shorty, custom made 9" long. SRAD bolt on, 2" slip on adapter pipe included. $40

steel braided lines Front: $40

I call dibbs on that stuff. What year is the rim from?

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Also, got pics of those items? ( just read whole thread..NM on the pics)No damage to wheel I hope?

What bike are the SS brakes lines from..I may want.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rim is from a 99 TLR. No damage other then paint chips and crapy wheel bearings. Brake lines are the same. If I remember they are Gafler.

I'll pull up a pic of the muffler.

PM me your zip. I'll get you shipping.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
Post ammended...I'll take the SS lines and the muffler......front wheel still available.

·
GURU
4,412 Posts
This entire thread sucks. My favorite fighter on here is being devoured by a bunch of piranhas. I wish I could have "saved" it.

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
This entire thread sucks. My favorite fighter on here is being devoured by a bunch of piranhas. I wish I could have "saved" it.
Free enterprise...LOL..plus, we are helping him out. :rock:

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You both make valid points. But one way or another it needs to go. Plus, any funds left over will be swiftly deposited into starting a new and even better project that will make this bike look sophmoric at best.

my skills and tastes have developed in leaps and bounds over the course of this build and I'm ready to unleash hell on the custom fighter world :D

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
I wonder how much work I would need to do to get that VFR swinger to work on my Gix? hummmm

·
All star !!!
6,714 Posts
That is for an old school Gix though...I am talking for my 01 600 frame. Right now, I am back to putting more money out than taking in, so I should stick to the swinger I already have planned...LOL...its still non stock.

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I Realy need the front rotors :(, If you still have them in 2 weeks or so. I'll take them.

·
Build It Ride It Live It
10,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Doug,

Brit Joe is looking to put it in his bike as well. It's doable, but gona take some work. Understandable though. That's one part I'm relutant to let go of honestly, but Let me know.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.