·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What are the fork legs off of?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
forklegs are from an F3 clean but dusty lol

I'm on my phone now so I'll try the link again when I get home, but if you have a front fender for a CBR F3 I'll gladly buy that from you.
sadly no front fender... alas I do have a fender off of a CBR1K from the same era... THEY FIT! (look cool too) ;)
Whats that sssa off of
SSSA - it says in the photos - NT647 Honda Hawk. I was going to do swinger conversion on my KTM but sold the bike prior to the project becoming a reality...

I'll take the single sided swing arm. Shipping to 84332?

And also your black XL A* gloves in your other add.
A* gloves are FS not freebie lol I will check on shipping :)

ya, details on the sssa please
the swingarm is for a Honda Hawk 1988-1991 (the only years they made it) lol

·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Definitely interested in that fender you have if you think it's a direct fit to CBR600 F3 legs. Not in a real rush on my part. Shoot me a pic and a price please. When you have the time. Thanks. :)
Trade you a set of galindo grips for it ;)
send me your address and I'll send you the fender vice versa. the VFR CBR of same era are interchangeable with a few differences in style and lower bolt area. I have the same CBR1K fender on my stock VFR fork legs. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Grip-Ga...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5aea1df42c&vxp=mtr

·
Is my bike ok?
15,255 Posts
Trade you a set of galindo grips for it ;)
send me your address and I'll send you the fender vice versa. the VFR CBR of same era are interchangeable with a few differences in style and lower bolt area. I have the same CBR1K fender on my stock VFR fork legs. :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pro-Grip-Ga...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5aea1df42c&vxp=mtr
You gotta pic or a link where I can see your bike with that fender on it?

The grip deal sounds good to me. I'm just curious what it looks like.

Oh,and I just tossed a pair of these in the trash.lol. Shoulda kept 'em!

·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'll take the single sided swing arm. Shipping to 84332?

And also your black XL A* gloves in your other add.
final prices tomorrow. writing everyones info down today and weighing so I can just say hello gimme cash k bye bye ;) :LolLolLolLol:

Reactions: ROBBO

·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got it! What are those nice gold calipers off of? I might really like to have those.
hey johnny, we can work out a swap deal (ship for ship on items?) let me know. I want a set of HARRIS VFR grips if you want those calipers ;)

·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You gotta pic or a link where I can see your bike with that fender on it?

The grip deal sounds good to me. I'm just curious what it looks like.

Oh,and I just tossed a pair of these in the trash.lol. Shoulda kept 'em!
you threw new ones away?! bASTARD! lol I loved mine... took me a couple of years to wear them out... ;) great feel/feedback on the bars

hopefully this is a good enough picture... if not let me know... I like this fender 'looks wise' over the stock VFR/CBR 600 fender.

·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I also have some 2006 VFR rear exhaust covers, STILL a 3rd gen VFR subframe, triumph 1050 rear brake with the line and new pads... still coming across parts so I'll keep updating the more I dig lol oh I do have a 2005 busa front fender that needs cleaned up, and an ol' RC 51 carbon front fender as well. as I said I'll keep updating...

·
walkrndwtwood
V-4
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
found a set of 41mm headlight fork brackets (not a clue why I got those) but they are new...chrome - -they slide over the tubes and you tighten down the bracket and mount your light(s)...there are also rubber inserts that you can put in that will accommodate smaller diameter forks? still looking for a set of NEW grips for trade:)

·
Is my bike ok?
15,255 Posts
Yeah, I tossed them. I really don't like riding with gloves and they were really hard grips. Fine for around town,but sucked for travelling more than a few hours at a time.

Turns out the fender you were talking about is one I already owned:D Sorry for the trouble bud.

Look into some ProGrips. Model 714. Very,very nice grips. You'll throw rocks at those others.lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.