Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking. Having a build-off for a single part might be interesting. I can imagine a build-off bike potentially having shortcuts taken but if you were just building a single part the quality would go way up. Anyone want to chime in or flame me for that?:LolLolLolLol: I know i get burned out trying to tackle too many things at the same time but sitting down and really putting something nice together is worth the effort and is often overlooked by an entire bike.

:D

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
i might give it a go

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts
Got any idea as to what parts mite be tops?...Interesting idea Shift..

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Triples. Yan, dave, pat, flint, and whoever else has the balls.
i have a couple sets to make anyways. I'd be in

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
Ill even buy a set when theyre done. I got a feeling I know which 2 sets Id be buying...

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
How about a bike building olympics. People with different skills building different things. Machinists machine things, painters paint, fabricators fabricate, engine builders do their thing. Id compete in that...

·
GURU of da poo poo
5,717 Posts
I'd compete...I could ride. :)

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
if i had the tools and the talent id join. i would however be willing to judge. i do know what looks good.:D

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I think you guys are on to something here.

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
How about a bike building olympics. People with different skills building different things. Machinists machine things, painters paint, fabricators fabricate, engine builders do their thing. Id compete in that...
Why not open it up as a team event then???
put together a team of like minded builders (4 max) and build a complete bike
give it a longer time frame due to the logistics and communication
I think that would get a good response. as we have seen there are people here that if they would combine talents could rally build a nice quality bike and not put that much $$$ into it

1 - 20 of 104 Posts