Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright folks here it is!

Set it up like the bike buildoff. Post a build thread and a discussion thread with matching titles. Put the links in your sig. post start pics with proof of date and continue from there.

example of thread titles:
929_adam's Triple Clamp build thread.
929_adam's Triple Clamp build thread discussion.

Do work!

any other questions, post em up!

Reactions: ARNO

·
10,802 Posts
i'll do this tonight , proof of date .... i gotta buy a fuckin news paper:LolLolLolLol:

ok then i'll do it tomorrow , news paper indeed

i assume these can start throughout the year as parts don't take a year to build

and as for the proof of start date , if you making something new there won't be much to put beside the paper :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
block of aluminum next to a newspaper is fine with me Yan :D

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
I'll do it some time in the next two weeks.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, this is totally seperate from the bike buildoff Marc.

This is for people who are just building parts for bikes....not their buildoff bikes. Just parts.

·
GURU
8,827 Posts
so was there a decision on a starting point? Like I have(as well as other) several things that are in progress. I also have a few things that I need which are from scratch. I really hate starting new stuff while other things are being built but i do it all the time:) I just want to know if I can finish my tail section as my part of if it needs to be a "from scratch" part.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so was there a decision on a starting point? Like I have(as well as other) several things that are in progress. I also have a few things that I need which are from scratch. I really hate starting new stuff while other things are being built but i do it all the time:) I just want to know if I can finish my tail section as my part of if it needs to be a "from scratch" part.
i would say everything should be current. if you started it pretty recently and are in the works fine.

just dont want things that were started and finished already being entered.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
anyone wanna give me some feedback on motors?? stunt wants to build a motor, which i thought was different than making your own parts....what does everyone else involved think?

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ok. i just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page and in accordance. i dont want any bad guys, just trying to clarify the sitch.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts