Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Londons finest SRAD
713 Posts
Yan, here "the sun" costs like 30p, I'm sure you can spare that. C'mon. I deliver pizza for pizza hut full/part time and still ride a SRAD 750. And I'm 23. I'd love to rock a pair of BFT yokes, but no, I had to spray paint my hand-me-down helmet so that I could use it instead of the plastic shite the the company provides us with(so that's a matte black half finished SRAD RAT-FIGHTER) with a bright red helmet as my sister calls it. You are an inspiration to all, specially since you started writing for the mag. Still putting money away for a pair of your yokes by the way. I'd like my bike to be one-of-a-kind y'see.

·
10,943 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Aw man... I wish I coulda entered in my rear tail.... :( I already pretty much built it :(

Gonna look into making a KILLA headlight...

·
uber newb!
534 Posts
just to make sure we are clear, we can enter any parts we want right? so long as they have not had much work done, and we are making almost all of it. yeah?

now i gotta grab a newspaper....

-Levi

·
Fucking Newb...Oh wait
7,631 Posts
JFR, is there an end date? I've got a header to fab, an oil tank to build, and a swingarm to build. But I won't start until next week...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
same as buildoff. ab's birthday. may 26. :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
and done! :D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
well....you got it started! so start a thread in the member build section and keep at it bud! I definitely want to see that project come to fruition!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts