Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a winter of work and a month of voting, the people's choice awards are in.

YOU have chosen!

3rd place, from Cincinnati Ohio, our 1st buildoff's winner, Catman :catman: with his Suzuki GSXR 750

2nd place, from Bumfuck Tennesee, first time build offer, Truckinduc with his Honda Superhawk VTR

and the WINNER of the People's Choice award, chosen by YOU, from Orovilee Washington....Fathead with his Honda CBR f3

:thumbsup:

Great work from everyone involved! Congrats on finishing your bikes and having something that you can be very fucking proud of! Can't wait to see these bikes in person soon!

Nick from www.Moto-Madness.com has been kind enough to donate a $75 gift certificate for the winner! There you go Fatty! get some goodies for your bike! CF will of course be sending out some schwagg for those involved!

Thanks for your participation everyone, and can't wait for next years, as I KNOW the competition is going to be intense!

:metal:

:cfrocks:

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
Congrats fathead

Reactions: up2L8

·
Flashburnt
3,886 Posts
Hey thanks a lot guys. I initially just entered the buildoff so it would push me to finish my damn bike, keep it off the back burner. I want to say thanks to everyone who commented, harassed me, complimented me, pushed me, told me my shit sucked, and supported me. I also wanna say thanks to CF for putting this competition on, and moto-madness for the hookup.

And truckin, your bike fucking rocks my socks off. Hope you get to ride it soon.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For real you guys, this buildoff was so awesome! the competition was amazing! Updates every night on the forum. Trucks buildthread was amazing! your guys fabwork! The constant help and feedback from everyone and each other was amazing!

seriously! thanks for giving me something to look forward to during the winter! and EVERY winter!

:cfrocks:

·
No-U-Turns Show
2,615 Posts
This was the first time i watched a winter build off and I just wanna say it was awesome to watch, see the updates, comment, be asked opinions, and really see the CF community get involved.

Its like each one of us was a small part of the build, motivating, applauding and offering up comments and parts.

Way to go guys, all who were involved.
It made the winter months that much better.
Hats off to all of you.

Well done

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:D :fire:

·
Oh Shit, a Porcupine!
695 Posts
Congrats to all three winners! You guys built some sick bikes! I'd love to ride any of them :rock:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Thanks for the propps.

fathead and truck , Your bikes are amazing and I learned from your builds alot !!
A whole nother level and the votes showed it !!

It twas fun !!

Reactions: 929_adam

·
Backwoods Prophet
1,944 Posts
congrats, fathead...

congrats to you all...

all these bikes were bad ass...

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
amazing work fellas. good job it was a joy to watch and learn