Fuck it im down lol

·
398 Posts
Great pics Pheebs!

·
Oh Shit, a Porcupine!
695 Posts
Awesome collection of photos phoebe!

And thank you for the info on Centralia! I have to go for sure now. From the looks of it I could explore that place for days and never get bored...

·
641 Posts
In our adventures we found a huge old abandon coal processing plant. Now its DEEEEEEEEP in the woods that's majorly over grown now. acess to this requires a 4x4 with some serious wheel travel a few ATVs or adventurous hikers.

the place is amazing. they literally got up and left for fear of the bulding catching on fire. you can find old time cards everything you would expect a work plant to have. We even found old lunch pales in lockers with very very rotten food in the pales and such. Most of it i am sure is picked clean now but it was amazing. I wish i could find those pictures but shit.. this was back in 2001

I could go see if that place is still around some time.[/QUOTE]

Give me a few months I got the 4x4 for the job I'm up for that ride.

·
Go hard or go home
4,795 Posts
Great pics Pheebs! It looks like you had as much of an adventure riding home as we did. :D Glad you had a good time. It was good meeting you!

·
GURU
1,496 Posts
damn i wish i hadn't missed it. but ill be at the next one. thanks phebs

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
you got some nice shots Phoebe. I am sorry about your bday but we hung out almost ALL day friday and you said NOTHING haha. I have trouble remembering my own damn bday :mad: (i am on meds for add no joke) I remember jed saying something about your bday so i assumed it was in JUNE and not JULY... as you might figure i get into a lot of trouble with women about that shit.

anyway i know i was bitching about my feet but if you said you were getting your bike dynoed i would of headed over for sure.

Also Phoebe your accident made me like 100% sure that you're a hardass.. as soon as you fell i thought for sure i saw your chin hit the pavement. My belly sunk :(

but you popped up and were like I AM OK! i was like "yeah right" but you were.. i know a lot of my male friends that would of probably ended up crying haha.

thanks for chilling with cassie and i at the show, you were fun to be around and i am sorry i told you 45 times how good the ribs were but i was seriously going into fatass over load.

·
187 Posts
And then I got on the 50, did my first ever wheelies and stoppies (other people have pics of that) and on my last stoppie, I hit the painted arrow on the asphalt and dumped it pretty hard. There was a collective "OHHH!" from the crowd, but I popped back up and exclaimed "I'm ok!". The damage was a bruised right knee, scraped up right elbow, scraped right thigh, and some rash on my hands. The left hand took it worse, but it wasn't so bad at all:

dont worry you werent the first to wreck that thing, i flipped it the 2nd day he had it. lol good times...wish i went

·
Fighter Apprentice
216 Posts
Oh yeah, I have hi-rez versions of all of these photos if anyone wants any :D

Man After seeing all these pictures I am really sorry I missed FF09. I really enjoyed seeing all the great fighter last year and was looking forward to this year. I’ll definitely be there next year. Phoebe you took some great shots and if you don’t mind I would like copies of the hi-res shots of Roman’s TL1000 and I’m not sure whose bike it is but the green and black 929 if you have them. I'll pm you my email address. I got a 929 in pieces in the garage and this is some great inspiration.

Thanks again Phoebe...

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
:D

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
its in my garage ;)

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
you got some nice shots Phoebe. I am sorry about your bday but we hung out almost ALL day friday and you said NOTHING haha. I have trouble remembering my own damn bday :mad: (i am on meds for add no joke) I remember jed saying something about your bday so i assumed it was in JUNE and not JULY... as you might figure i get into a lot of trouble with women about that shit.

anyway i know i was bitching about my feet but if you said you were getting your bike dynoed i would of headed over for sure.

Also Phoebe your accident made me like 100% sure that you're a hardass.. as soon as you fell i thought for sure i saw your chin hit the pavement. My belly sunk :(

but you popped up and were like I AM OK! i was like "yeah right" but you were.. i know a lot of my male friends that would of probably ended up crying haha.

thanks for chilling with cassie and i at the show, you were fun to be around and i am sorry i told you 45 times how good the ribs were but i was seriously going into fatass over load.
You and Cassie were great to hang with :) I'm really glad we finally got to meet in person. Actually, that goes for everyone I met that weekend.

I'm really glad my chin didn't hit the pavement. I would have needed stitches for sure at the very least. I already have a scar on my chin from something similar. The spot on my palm is almost all healed. My knee still has an ugly bruise on it though.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts