81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
:ttiwwop:

who had the pic?? Nick?? you got the crash pic, lets see it lol
Yeah, I want to see the crash pic!

MadMadame has a good pic of me wheelieing the 50. I almost look like I know what I'm doing ;)

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
i forget who's, but i know there was a good phone pic!

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
My chin never touched the ground, but apparently it came very close. If you want to believe I smashed my chin, I won't stop you :)
uggh you bought back nam style flash backs for me. :doh:

Also the phrase comes to mind "too close for comfort" :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
nailbomb should have a pic of you flying through the air. Your just a big blur though
no, that was fighter matt that had that. him or cheese showed it to me.. i think i showed it to you truck, its a blur but you easily can make a Phoebe out that's hitting the ground.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
I was standing about three feet from her when she went down. Her chin never touched the ground. But she went down pretty hard tho. I know guys that would'nt have jumped up that fast. Got to say Pheobes small but shes tough.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
so whens the field trip to centralia goin down for ff10 i got dibs on being Scooby for the CF movie

·
Swamp Witch
6,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I find it really funny how nobody wanted to go last year, and now everyone wants to go. It's cool though...better to have a group anyway. Last year I was riding on dirt roads with huge rocks in Centralia, and it wouldn't have gone well if I popped a tire (or worse).

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
im bringing my 40 cal cuz ghosts and zombies like that kinda shit

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
hopefully ill atleast have paint on my beast by then

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
yes my motorcycle...not unless im gettin tattoos i dont know about or cant afford

81 - 98 of 98 Posts