Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I have done it, I have a photo shoot for my bike next Oct. for the Streetfighters magazine. I am really happy about it. When I first saw that mag, that was my objective was to build a bike that would be in that mag!!! I have accomplished that, so I guess I will have to build another one, so I can get in the mag again.
Also, are there any Custom Fighters members that live in Florida? They were asking me if there were any other fighters around that they might be able to photograph. So, if you live near FL, here is your chance to "Maybe" get your bike published.

Tom

:photo2: :photo2: :photo2: :photo2: :photo2:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
how does one go about getting a photoshoot in SFmag??

good for you!

·
Hooligan Streetfighter
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well, to tell you the truth, I have a friend who is good friends with the editor, and he sent him some pics of the bike, he emailed me, and I told him the plans for it, and he told me to let him know when I was done with the swingarm swap, and he would schedule me for a shoot. he liked it, because it was done in the british style, not what he called the american style, which is lowered, stretched, and chromed, nothing special, you know what I mean, and it is a bike no one uses for a fighter base.

·
fukstik
1,154 Posts
sweet great for you! now if they want to see some nice stuff send em up north. first stop pennsylvania :D ......seriously nice and well done.

·
Life's Short, Stunt it!
737 Posts
im movin to daytona in august. my bikes not mag worthy right now... but we should rock out when i get down there.

·
TLS Fight Time
730 Posts
send em to LA when your done with em in PA!!! This thread is worthless without pix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres mine to prove you need a pic in a post like this:knucks:

·
GURU
1,858 Posts
We need to send someone to FL to "CONVINCE" the photographer to take the trip up to Mass and photograph the damn summernationals.... at least the part that we're in.

·
Naked from the waste down
1,334 Posts
929_adam said:
how does one go about getting a photoshoot in SFmag??

good for you!

Email a photographer. They're just freelancers who submit pics.

They did a photoshoot for me. Have yet to see the pics though. But my bike sucks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That is awsome man, congrats. Im in the Tampa area, but I dought my bike will be magazine worthy by Oct. especially with the classes im gonna be loaded with this fall semester.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts