Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to see what my YZF will look like withe a CBR tail I am getting on it, will pay with rep.
My bike

the CBR

Reactions: polecat

·
piss on it
1,295 Posts
i have one of those tails, make sure to get the two black triangle pieces right under the tank and seat or they dont look right

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I think I can get them to, if not I will make some out of fiberglass to feel the void. Ya got any pics with it on your FZR, kinda simular to my YZF?

·
piss on it
1,295 Posts
i never put it on anything i ended up using a r6 tail on my fzr, but thinkning bout using the cbr tail on my gsxr dont see them used alot

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats not bad!! Thanks bro, that looks nice!!

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do it ****** that tail looks mean on there
I got all the stuff, just got to get time to tear it apart and get rickasaki to help me fab up and weld some brackets to mate the CBR sub to my frame. After seeing what it should look like I am stoked.:party-smiley:

·
346 Posts
i like that alot you guys should help me with my tail lol

Reactions: whitey818

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i like that alot you guys should help me with my tail lol
I am gonna mess with it some tomorrow with my existing subframe, if I cant make that work gonna get rickasaki to weld me some tabs and use the cbr subby. Find something and we can get together and tear your shit up to, lol.

·
squid
1,038 Posts
looks good man. you should let me paint it when you are done

Reactions: whitey818

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ah the elusive Ali, man I pissed myself off trying to make it work with hand tools. Gonna wait till I got access to ricks garage and electric tools (grinder). Got here, then got pissed and put back together then rode it to drink beer.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got tired of hacksaw and file making brackets.

·
wrong way
123 Posts
dude we can fuck that thing up this weekend.i'm excited to be part of your frankenstine

·
squid
1,038 Posts
post up some pics man, i know it must be finished

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not yet, gonna finnish today.

·
The Glistening Turd
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks to rickasaki's welding and fabbing ideas with his DW attitude my bike now looks like this, still need to make a piece to get rid of the space under the front part of seat but much nicer and sturdier than where I was going with it.

Will put more up later.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts