Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys and girls ive burnt out the search function and flogged the google in looking but what im after is some old pics of streetfighter bikes built back in the 80s to the 90s or even pics from old bike shows . Im not sure what im after but im looking for something in this flavor and was hoping some one might have some old pics stashed away on there computer

·
Super Moderator
3,051 Posts
Did you look at the "Musclebike" thread in the Bike Specific subforum?

Later, Doug

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
Sounds like the "gemo" era. When loud paint jobs, crazy masks, and tails kicked up to cartoonish levels were the norm. But you right there's not much out there. Part of it, I think comes down to the fact that the WWW was really just starting to get popular around the same time so mabye a lot of stuff never got transferred from print. The other big reason is we lost a couple big places that would have had the info like streetfigher magazine and the old oss

You do get some hits by googling German style street fighter too

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah looked in there but was more looking for pics taken back in the day of bike built back then rather than bikes of age buikt now

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like the "gemo" era. When loud paint jobs, crazy masks, and tails kicked up to cartoonish levels were the norm. But you right there's not much out there. Part of it, I think comes down to the fact that the WWW was really just starting to get popular around the same time so mabye a lot of stuff never got transferred from print. The other big reason is we lost a couple big places that would have had the info like streetfigher magazine and the old oss

You do get some hits by googling German style street fighter too
exactly hit it on the head thays why i thought some one might have had some old picks on the computer or similar . But your on to it thays for sure cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts