Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Pics from Adam and I trading bikes, stories too

3K views 31 replies 14 participants last post by  dogbreath 
#1 ·

We met in Batavia, NY. My truck is the white Chevy, by the way. I was so sad watching my Busa getting driven off in someone else's truck :(

This is what I traded it for.
Friggen sweet, eh?

Tank cover, front fender (under the tank cover), rearsets, taillight

Seats, headlight assembly is under the green shirt you can barely see on the floorboard of the scooter.

Mids, lowers, tailsection, and bellypan. I don't plan on using the mids or the lowers...

Grand Dragon Gear CBR600RR rearset prototypes. Makin shit work is friggen sweet

The Brembo 19x18mm radial master cylinder that is currently in the mail. (props to KPG)

Casualties:

Unloading a bike with no brakes. On quad ramps. In the rain. Alone.

Now the stories, in "Letters to Assholes, Craigslist style"

To Batavia, NY:
Your hotels are expensive, your gas stations close too early, and you're infested with squids and RUBs. GOOD DAY TO YOU!

To the people who I offended on I-90 between Batavia, NY and US-23:
Yes. YES. I know my headlights are bright when I have something in the bed of my truck. You know what's worse than a truck with bright headlights? Having people flash their highbeams at you every 30 seconds for 6 hours.
By the way, when I flashed my brights and auxilliary lights at you, I hope I only caused mild retina damage. Bitches.

To MacDonald's:
What happened to this proclaimed dollar menu? Why does all of your food cost $3 more on the turnpike? Seriously, $4 for 6 chicken nuggets? You'd think since the turnpike guarantees you business (as people don't have to pay extra toll to get to your restaraunt) you could lower prices.
Then there are smart idiots like me who paid the extra $1 in toll so I could get more than six tiny pieces of watered-down chicken (who even though that was possible) for my hard earned $4.00.

To the guy on the 2005 Suzuki GSX-R1000 on I-90 in Pennsylvania: I bought it that way, you little shit.

See less See more
#7 ·
My new BOOsa!

( photo provideed by haelo)

FINALLY... :metal:

Got the 6+ hour drive done. Luckily one of my buddies from work decided to take the trip with me. So we took his crew cab f150, two loaded up ipods, XL coffees, :hippie7:, and set out around 5:30 am.

we did about 420 miles and i think about 380 of them were on I-90. LoOoOong ride. nothing crazy happend. the radar detector kept us in check the whole time. shout out to cobra! haha.

+1 on the rip off resteraunts on the side of the highway. its just as bad as going to the airport. i dont understand why foods more expensive when your traveling. duh.

we also decided we'd get off the highway to get food so we didnt have to eat the expensive highway roadkill resteraunts. . . except there was no resteraunts off the exit besides a diner that was closed for rennovations. BOO.
so we paid a couple bucks to drive around in some empty town for a few, then ended up going to the next rest area on the highway.

:wtf:

we met up in a hotel parking lot. . haelo got there before me and fell asleep in the truck, hotel employees told him he couldnt sleep in the parking lot but he smoothed it out. aha. we got some food. hung out. swapped bikes, held the 600 wide open and tried to start it. :LolLolLolLol:

we went and saw Lake Ontario on the way back b/c we were only 20 dam miles away from it so why the fuck not right?! it was cool...

ITS A VERY BIG LAKE

We went to this coffee shop on the way (and the way back) called Tim Horton's . . . it was THE SHIT. wicked nice place. a million times nicer than any dunkin donuts. . . yeah. you should go there.

on the way home we saw a lady with a grey goatee. :puke: a ton of groundhogs. some wicked cheap dirtbikes and 4 wheelers on the side of the road. a minivan having a rear tire blow out in the fast line, on the other side of the highway. and a crazy bitch tryin to crash into almost everyone on the highway including me.

STUPID ASS DRUNK CHICKS SUCK!

got the boosa home and passed the fack out after being up for 22 hours and driving for 15 of em.

took it for a ride today and its . . . L O U D :LolLolLolLol: and fun to ride. i just took it around the hood a couple times and did a few flybys over the house. cant wait to start making some plans for it. first things first...cerberus is getting a bath!

:LolLolLolLol:

[i'll post some pics but my camera is in my buddies truck still]

haelo..you obvioiusly already know about this thread already..

http://www.customfighters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6068&highlight=energy+drinks

holy energy drinks meng.

#14 ·
i live on the east coast and i've never heard of it till i went to bativa, NY. . . thats not really the northeast. . right under Lake Ontario.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.