Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics from todays little show at the honda dealer. IT was quite a turnout. Met a guy with a custom zx14 that has 48 200 plus MPH runs on various miles. His second fastest time 214.3 was at 9k altitude on the colorado mile, damn impressive, and really cool dude.

there were alot of really clean bikes there, skully represented well. Surprisingly a lot of compliments and nods for the bike. People really liked it, especially the headlight. I must have explained the projector conversion about 50 times. Even popped it open to show the extensive work done in getting it in there. The removal of the mold point on the head tube and the use of a 2inch abs cap seems to get the most kudos. Anyways it was encouraging and nice to know it's loved by more than just me.

Two groms there were super impressive as you will see from the pics.

pic from behind it all eatin mah free dog and chips

this 88 gsxr 750 got my attention, my first bike I bought with my own money was 86 gsxr 1100 from Virginia beach during my ait at ft. eustis in 1986.

this zx11 was nice and clean - and for sale 3k, a really good deal, but I was not parting with the 3k

these guys came late - kid of a street fighter look, but seemed to be out of necessity from a crash than planned parenthood

the groms - these were both very well done and super clean

skully representin

all the bikes with a pic of Tom and his 200mph club shirt

another angle

this 500/4 was perfectly restored - the owner added that the clear coat had darkened the look of the finish a bit

Rick the north valley sales managerss HRC factory replica

need to go 200 plus on a bike - this hayabusa is for rent

I really liked the look of this 250 hustler - it was a clean ride

one of the two goldwings - i did not get a picture of the first year 75, but this 76 is clean. Daddy does it fly?

a few nice Kawasakis - this is one

this was one well maintained sabre - still recall the commercials for these when they came out - shot down low off the rear tire while the rider smokes it.

nice little cafe

the 200 plus zx14

stunning artwork on this zx14

and thats all folks, was fun day - I went blastin around town afterwards, was a fun day. Enjoy

·
Registered
182 Posts
I didn't know you got the ZR750 / Zephyr 750 in the US. (The green Zed)

Best looking of the 3. The 550 and 1100 had ugly castings around the swingarm
pivot area. The 750 had more classic lines. A bit tame, but with a direct heritage
to the original Z650 they are closer to being a modern "old skool" retro bike.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool stuff! Looks like a good turn out. Was it blazing hot?

nah it was perfect - nice and cool in the morning 55 or 60 and maybe 80 degrees as the day progressed. I had mumford and skully on most of the time and was comfortable. Only took it off when i was sitting against the stucco wall.

·
Premium Member
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
should be there, they are all hosted here on Cf and set to public, sorry you guys cant see them. I may have to look at outside hosting sources.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
cheers mate nice ta share that with us :D REPT!

looks lika splendid day out wish I was there :(

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Thank you sir. Those are the kind of shows I like to go to.

Reactions: ROBBO
1 - 14 of 14 Posts