Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so ive been working on my 900rr here for a lil while now, i got it after the PO laid it down a fewww times... i got her back together again with the help of an 03 600rr tail section, forks, brakes, and rear wheel. i then just got her to be a reliable DD for about 7 months untillll my charging system went out and while she was down waiting for a part i did this over a week and a half after work... i decided to go with black metallic metal flake on the frame and on parts of my tank and tail section. still debating doing my wheels the same....

anyways if you guys like how it turned out i took pictures during the whole process that i can put up... AND here's the final result! the darker pics are from last night before i put the red pin-striping on the tank and tail... still debating keeping the pin stripping and i do have white wheel striping on the way.... AND going to order a gold chain/ sprocket

Heres what i " started " with as a running DD.

pics from last night without red pinstripping.

Today 2 pics without Pinstripping rest with...

·
Sick of being frozen
1,086 Posts
Red pin striping sets it off nicely, HID or halogen headlight?
Bike is very well done over all, needs a solo cowl.

·
old fart
3,664 Posts
you sure them bits are from a CBR600RR 03? they look like 1000RR bits to me!
here in the uk 03 600RR had RWU forks NON radial calipers and a different seat unit :rolleyes:
not that its a problem, just me being a pedant, nice build though :rock:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you guys and it's a halogen headlight for now... And I've been debating the solo cowl but starting to think so too.... And I apologize it's actually 05 parts as was toldddd it was from a 600rr

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I think I'm gonna order a rear solo seat cowl and some stock fairings to cut up here soon ;)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey sorry I lagged on getting some new pics. I actually ended up getting a new gas tank which is in the pics even tho it's identical to the old one.... And I added a rear solo cowl. Wired up the new headlight and a USB/ 12v PowerPoint which is mounted to the rear of the headlight to power my gps, phone, or whatever.... Here's the pictures tho photobucket is making the quality absolutely horrible idk why....

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man, was a good starting point to base the bike off of

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Headlight is a Trail tec X2?

Looks freaking good on there! Not too sure I've seen to many people on here running one of them...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Headlight is a Trail tec X2?

Looks freaking good on there! Not too sure I've seen to many people on here running one of them...
It sure is!! And yea that's one of the reasons I switched to it. And just looks great. Just have to get creative mounting it since it's made for an enduro with the front fender to attach to..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you, and ya I just felt it needed a little somethin since I didn't want to put stock graphics back on it. Turns into a guessing game for most people who try to figure out what it is.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Here's a little update got a new 03 CBR TIG'd aluminum radiator and made a gopro collapsable arm on the back of the bike to shoot forward.

Reactions: F'dup
1 - 14 of 14 Posts