Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hot Sauce
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a RVT yesterday. People are already asking if i`m going to strip the fairings off lol.

I`m prolly gonna leave this one alone and continue to mess with the VTR as my naked bike since i like the design of the frame so much more on the older one.

Anyways, i mentioned the bike in chat an a few people demanded pics. I`ll take more once i have the chance.
came with a spare motor and almost enough parts to make a whole nother bike haha

·
Hot Sauce
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds sexy, i definitely need some seat time with this thing, Gotta rebuy a lot of gear too. I been on the buell so long i forgot what it was like to be in a forward riding position.

GF is PISSED i got another sport bike, when the VTR came home it already had no fairings so she didn`t think much about it, this on the other hand has her absolutely foaming. She tore ass out the driveway last night an isn`t talking to me at the moment lol.

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Sounds sexy, i definitely need some seat time with this thing, Gotta rebuy a lot of gear too. I been on the buell so long i forgot what it was like to be in a forward riding position.

GF is PISSED i got another sport bike, when the VTR came home it already had no fairings so she didn`t think much about it, this on the other hand has her absolutely foaming. She tore ass out the driveway last night an isn`t talking to me at the moment lol.
They got all gear to rent. U just gotta bring a helmet. No better way to get seat time than to do it on the track.

That's funny, girl I'm seeing is pissed at me too, for totally different reasons tho.

I asked her yesterday if she wanted to have couple drinks, she said "hmmmm" so I said "that's the sound you'll be making AFTER the drinks when my dick is in ur mouth" now she's mad and isn't talking to me. Totally Worth it! I Crack myself up sometimes I swear.

·
Is my bike ok?
15,025 Posts
Congrats man, that's a beauty. Definitely a bike you see in every paring lot. I wouldn't touch that one either. Ride the wheels off that thing and enjoy it.

I ditto the new chick idea,tho. If a chick don't wanna speak to me over something silly today, she shouldn't waste her time talking to me tomorrow :p None of my bidness....nice bike tho man. :rock:

·
hate us cuz they ainus
1,827 Posts
I like the track whore idea myself ;)

What part of Richmond? I'm in Ashland now but Im from chesterfield

1 - 12 of 12 Posts