Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to paint my bike this winter and was thinking about getting the wheels and gas tank powder coated. I was wondering what everyones thoughts of pink wheels where?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
is there any meaning behind it?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
I shall Call Him Pinkie

Reactions: bonez8

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
That's what my girlfriend calls my penis :doh:
It Makes you Happy Right?
Thats all that Matters.
Its yours and you can wash it as fast as you want
Just tell her it was a Race to Finish First

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
It Makes you Happy Right?
Thats all that Matters.
Its yours and you can wash it as fast as you want
Just tell her it was a Race to Finish First
I always win ;) she gets so mad cause all she wants is to win once but I ain't that kinda guy. Im in it to win it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That turned into penis talk very quickly. I just wanted to get some opinions.

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,516 Posts
It certainly would or would not match the rest of the bike, and might or might not be a good color choice. And in any case, the parts you painted would end up being some sort of light red-ish color. That's my opinion, anyhow.

Can't say more without seeing the bike and the color in question. Are we talking day-glo pink, bubblegum, rose, or puce? Pastel or vivid? Is the rest of the bike Kawasaki green, white, black, blue, what? How much bare metal does it have, and what level of polish? Lots of other small colored bits, or monochrome? All play a big factor in what the resulting impression would be, near impossible to say which would make it look good / bad.

That said, unless the rest of the bike tends toward white and bare metal, I'd have doubts about it ending up looking good. Again, might depend on the pink- a really strong hot pink can balance OK against darker colors, but is hard to pull off IMO, and usually works best in small accents (not for something like a whole tank). With softer pinks, I don't think they would play well against anything but a light background. They also look like ass (kinda literally) when dirty.

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
If it feels good, do it.

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
Is this a streetfighter website or a Barbie trading website? Pink.....wtf

I retract what I said earlier, I must have just watched a UNICEF or World Wildlife Foundation commercial.

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
Is this a streetfighter website or a Barbie trading website? Pink.....wtf

I retract what I said earlier, I must have just watched a UNICEF or World Wildlife Foundation commercial.
Look, if this chick wants to paint her wheels pink why not?

:fu: :)

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
This is his bike fj1200

1 - 20 of 29 Posts