Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
pinay streetfighter
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys. im not exactly a noob on this forum.. ive been lurkin around for quite sometime now to see other streetfighter bikes and heres my version of it.

its a 200cc bike.. dont mind the yamaha logo there.. its not.. hehehe. will appreciate any inputs and suggestions to make it look better. then maybe after all that, make it a bit faster.

·
Killed The Street
605 Posts
hi guys. im not exactly a noob on this forum.. ive been lurkin around for quite sometime now to see other streetfighter bikes and heres my version of it.

its a 200cc bike.. dont mind the yamaha logo there.. its not.. hehehe. will appreciate any inputs and suggestions to make it look better. then maybe after all that, make it a bit faster.
bigger rear wheel and front end, and thats it lol it will also handle better with decent size tyres on it

·
That guy
4,468 Posts
I agree with everyone else, upgrade front and rear wheels to get wider rubber.
Upgrade front forks also to get a dual disc setup for better braking,
Probably have to upgrade the swinger and rear shock to get a wider rear tire onto it.

As far as making power, typically increas air intake, increase exhaust gases out, and increase fuel atomisation and flow. Its a 4 stroke right? I would start with exhaust first and foremost, as most manufacturers tend to give the bikes stoopid small exhaust plumbing. And ditch the stock can in favor of a lighter weight, free'r flowing, and better sounding aftermarket. I would suggest do to your location, and the bikes discplacement, to run either a cheap Ebay used 4 wheeler canister, or a carbon fiber one from china.

Other than that, the bike looks pretty good, so good infact I bet my wife would be immensly happy with one. That is of course if she wasnt to chicken shit to ride a damned mini bike....

·
Cpt. Obvious
2,112 Posts
Welcome to CF...

·
Super Moderator
3,017 Posts
Welcome in!

Later, Doug

·
Will have a bike... soon
5,031 Posts
Welcome! I was expecting something really small, this was bigger than I thought it would be. Looks nice, though.

·
pinay streetfighter
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the replies. i plan to get fatter tires on my bike. so to do that i need to have wider rims. ive checked a local store here to see how much these items would cost me and guess what, i ended up buying a used bike with all the parts i need. half the cost too.

heres the bike how she sits now..

to do list..
triples, bars, rubbers, new frame for the seat, replace that ugly stock exhaust.. any donors? hehehe

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Welcome. Your bike looks real good.

·
Killed The Street
605 Posts
With the Stock can just take a hammer to it to flatter in out underneath the engine.

and with the bars get a nice set of renthal motor X bars with a brace, i always use them types of bars and prefer them to drag bars or clip ons.

example

·
pinay streetfighter
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got me these bolt on bar risers (with adjustable angle too :party: ). and this nice looking bar.

now im scouting for good but not too expensive tach or speedo..some nice brake and clutch levers..a mask on headlyts maybe like the ones on those cool showyo or one of those with gas mask on buells, well anything that can really light up the highway i think..

noob question here, performance wise, does the length of the pipe really matters? coz i want to have it under the engine but obviously it will be half the stock length.

·
Will have a bike... soon
5,031 Posts
noob question here, performance wise, does the length of the pipe really matters? coz i want to have it under the engine but obviously it will be half the stock length.
Under the engine will be fine, as long as you have the carburetor set up and jetted to match the exhaust. Are you going to be using the stock muffler, or changing it out?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts