Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I recently bought this bike with some money that I saved and I was hoping you guys could maybe help me turn this into a fighter as it has the right stance for it, but im not sure what I should do to it.

Ps.Im a ginger from South Africa.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a Loncin 250 , not a brand name bike, but the parts are cheap and the engine is a copy of a Suzuki GN250 and its quite fast.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
I'm not sure what to do with it but whatever you do, do it quick! That thing hit a good few branches on its way down.

·
V four honda whore
12,433 Posts
I love how two out of three examples are honda cx :)

I would suggest to rip all the shit off. Leave the engine and wheels on. And then you could see where you can go from there

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I figured out what I'm going to do.
Im going to remove the stock (f##king ugly) headlight and replace it with something smaller , I'm also going to replace the handlebar with a zero drag handlebar ,then I'm going to put a solo seat on and spray everything matt black.:rock:

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Stop! Stop!

You had me at 'Matt black'!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
It seems like I will have to spray the tank aswell as the frame, because the tank is now dented and the paint scraped away by the road. :runovasmiley:

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
Re: Please help me turn this beast into a beauty.p

It seems like I will have to spray the tank aswell as the frame, because the tank is now dented and the paint scraped away by the road. :runovasmiley:
This is often the first phase in making a streetfighter. Let your bike fight the street.

Hope you're ok!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts