Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Welcome! And you came to the right place for that, buncha misfits but they know what they're talking about

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,373 Posts
Welcome to CF!

To be honest, styling is very much dependent on personal taste. Have a look through the bike specific picture threads and the build threads.

Start a build thread so we can all admire your progress!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Welcome to CF.......

What style you looking for? Fighter? Cafe? Bobber? Lots of great ideas here look in the picture section to get some ideas of what you want to do and we can help you make it happen.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Glad you found your way hear buddy
I recommend the tracker seat unit of good old flea bay...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys. i brought some arrow indicators today havnt fited them yet. im thinking for the back end a flat tracker or a cagiva mito. thoughts? for some reason i cant attach a pic but there should be some on my profile.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
You need to get a photo bucket account (other picture hosting sites are available) load your pics on there then copy them to hear it's a pain in the arsenal but once you get the hang of it you'll be fine..

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I think you can do it on ur phone but I bet that it's more of a pain than doing it on a computer

·
Premium Member
20,726 Posts
Welcome to CF Nathanial cox! ;) You'll find TONS of creative ideas around here & lots of helpful new friends. Glad you joined us & looking forward to your thread & pics! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts