Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Get a photobucket.com account through the app (easier IMO) or the website upload pics to photobucket then click the IMG link and paste in the thread very easy. Now do it so we can tell you how awesome your bike is/isn't

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
tail needs work, doesnt flow well. needs to be a little more rounded.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its not fully complete yet. (I'm till waiting on my tail light to come in) I still want to stubby the muffler and paint the bike. Other than than that this is the very first custom tail I've ever done. I know its not perfect but to me its a work of art.

·
sickboy
3,544 Posts
Every bikes different, as long as you like it thats all that matters. My own wife thinks my bikes ugly lol.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Fuck why did I tell you how to upload.......I'm joking it looks like a good start needs some fine tuning but as a start its not to shabby.

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
+1 my wife hates my bike lol:D

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
+2, Yep, right there with ya. In part because I live by the "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission" philosophy and she found out I got it when she came home and saw it in the garage. I ended up moving out for a couple months but the bike is still here. :)

·
1078RR Stealth Fighter
93 Posts
I can't do metal fab, I leave that up to ppl who know what they are doing. When I put together my bike I keep a few things in mind. Maintain simple clean lines, keep it minimal, maintain the theme from front to back so it looks like a complete thought, Get the entire body the way you want before even thinking about paint. And lose that enormous can. :) Keep a goal in mind and stick to it. Think out what it will look like before you start to minimize wasted time and funds.

Reactions: Sarno85

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I can't do metal fab, I leave that up to ppl who know what they are doing. When I put together my bike I keep a few things in mind. Maintain simple clean lines, keep it minimal, maintain the theme from front to back so it looks like a complete thought, Get the entire body the way you want before even thinking about paint. And lose that enormous can. :) Keep a goal in mind and stick to it. Think out what it will look like before you start to minimize wasted time and funds.
I should've put more thought into it before I just jumped into it. Metal fab is not as easy as I thought. I can't wait to stubby the muffler out. I hate the way the muffler looks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts