Reactions: smargman

·
I bang metal
2,779 Posts
always worth a rewatch

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Saw that a few years back. What a ******. I'm so happy that happened on national television. He deserves to have that embarrassment replay in His head over and over and over and over and...I bet that just further fuels His insecurities about Himself and He probably blamed that spill on His bike and bought a ZX14 or a Busa or some shit. And for posterity...what a ******.

·
Premium Member
15,798 Posts
i have watched that about 45 times laughing every single time, why the fuck can't i have more friends like hobbit I MEAN ray!

·
746 Posts
I've seen this before, when it first went viral. Some guys, I think it was Gixxer.com investigated this guy further and it turns out that he got busted on some pedophilia charges not long after this. Maybe some one that's better at the internet can dig it up.

·
Littering And...........
1,073 Posts
I've seen this before, when it first went viral. Some guys, I think it was Gixxer.com investigated this guy further and it turns out that he got busted on some pedophilia charges not long after this. Maybe some one that's better at the internet can dig it up.
Hahaha yeah it was probably that car full of teenage/college girls that he was "trying to get away from".

1 - 18 of 18 Posts