Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

Should Jackstand Johnny Do A $20 GSXR USD Forks Raffle?

• Yes that sounds awesome.

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No that sounds not awesome at all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah but the price is all wrong

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • You need to fucking STOP doing these stupid raffle all together

Votes: 1 7.1%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since nobodies been biting on these and I kinda want them out of here soon I was wondering how many people would seriously be down for a $20 raffle? I think the most I did this for was $10/ticket for the video camera. I know $20 quite a bit to gamble with but I mean c'mon...holy shit GSXR USD forks for $20? That''d be kinda fuckin' awesome, right? So I wanna know if yall think this is a good idea. This is NOT me asking who wants in. This is me asking what EVERYONE thinks about me raffling these off for $20. Your input is greatly appreciated and will be seriously considered with my final decision so be honest and speak up! Thanks gang.

Here's who's in so far:

Ahks. PAID 3 TICKETS
GSF1200R PAID 1 TICKET
Decepticon Don PAID 1 TICKET
Ultimate Fighter PAID 1 TICKET
SabreV45 PAID 1 TICKET
Jerryatrophy PAID 1 TICKET
bissonj PAID 1 TICKET
GSFX_750SF PAID 1 TICKET
The1 PAID 1 TICKET
CRUXGNX PAID 1 TICKET

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm thinking with enough people I could cover shipping but I'd really rather the winner cover shipping on this one. Also since it's such a big ticket thing I would pick runner ups who would get consolation prizes. 2nd prize would maybe be the fat bars from the other raffle since that dies out, and 3rd prize would be some CF stickers or something?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
its a great idea. let me know if you make it appen cappin

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
If you did it in a week or so is be in. Last time I had a set of forks shipped to me in SC was from a guy in the Midwest the package had a couple other smaller parts in it too but shipping was only 20 something bucks even with the added weight of a 1x2 piece of wood he taped them to so they wouldn't get damaged

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok this is great to hear. I'm excited that there's members on board for this. Spread the word around guys I would love for this to take off. I really need to sell the parts I'm not using real soon so I can start buying materials to put a plywood floor down in the greenhouse.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok cool thats 7 people in at my count. Im shipping a pair of just forks tomorrow and Ill have a much better idea of shipping is gonna be. Im really curious as to who voted that these raffles are a shit idea and I shouldnt be doing them. Just a heads up, if you think its that shitty of a thing PM me and say so or voice your opinion here. Dont have to hide behind the anonymous vote.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Projector raffle is done. Jed won those. The fat bar raffle I just bailed on. Nobody seemed interested so I might just keep em for another project or trade them for other parts. Damn...I need to make this list real quick. I'll put you on the list for the forks, sorry about the other parts man.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.