Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont want to do it really but Im just losing interest in riding. I dont have anyone to ride with and I dont have the money to cut this bike apart (nor do I have the desire since its in such nice shape).

Im either going to sell it as is or possibly throw a set of fairings on it and put it on ebay.

When I bought it, I bought the following parts:

Gauge setup
Right rear set (nice aftermarket pegs now as well)
Plastic nipples for the brakes
Rotors
New front fender
Steering damper

So I invested some money and got it rideable and legal.....I dont really know what to ask, but I know what I want. If I cant get a fair price as is Ill just invest into some fairings and sell it on ebay. Lemme hear some offers.......

Attachments

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
Dudad ?????:confused:

What is your daily piece ??
Start riding everywhere you can instead of driving and beat your machine like a bitch and you'll get back into it :rock: Don't sell if you don't have another. Wanna trade for a quad ? bwahahahaha:wtf:
I don't have alot of folks to ride with anymore either, but i just ride, I see other bikes out and i stalk them :skrooz: and pick a fight ( race ) :LolLolLolLol: Thers alot of WICKED cool roads around here :rock::D

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, the belly pan is just the stock fairings with the broken parts cut off so they do come with it. Ill ride if I dont get what I think its worth. I want to invest time and money but my fiancee and I are trying to move to GA and it would be 1 less thing to move and more money towards a house.......like I said, Ill keep it if I cant get what I want

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
yea, the belly pan is just the stock fairings with the broken parts cut off so they do come with it. Ill ride if I dont get what I think its worth. I want to invest time and money but my fiancee and I are trying to move to GA and it would be 1 less thing to move and more money towards a house.......like I said, Ill keep it if I cant get what I want
One day you might want to get back into bikes... all that fuckin with the Katana...
Lots of sweet places to ride in GA, especially the north. Also, there's a huge and diverse bike culture in ATL. Won't be hard to get back into it if you feel the need.

Good luck, man :haelo:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
:(

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was hoping to get around 3,000. I have a few hundred invested plus what I paid for it. I also bought a new fairing/gauge bracket last night so that I can throw full fairings on it if I cant get what I want as is.

I know 3 might be high but it keeps the bike in my driveway until someone wants to spend that much on it. I really am in no rush to sell it and I really dont need to. If it gets sold it gets sold, if not then no big deal.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
RIDE IT

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well i sold my truck and it just so happens the guy said he has a friend that might have full body work for dirt cheap or free....:) i think imma keep it

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,647 Posts
so uhhh...your gonna be riding FF??

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Exhaust flows fine, just an extra turn or 7 to go around.......

the guy ended up not having the body work, he got rid of it awhile back........Im still keeping it because everyone seems to think 3,000 is to much for a clean title, semi low mileage 636......just because it has no fairings

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
noone wanted to give me 3 grand for it so Ill keep it :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts