Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

3461 - 3480 of 3507 Posts

·
Administrator
5,256 Posts
Been cleaning up a Chinese 110 mini crosser, for a friend, it's coming up ok.

Chucked a new battery and a new carb (the old one went from completely blocked to pissing fuel out of every joint, and a whole new carb, manifold and filter was only £30!) at it, and it's now gone from rusty non-runner to a little brapper!

https://youtu.be/a--BxTemO6M

I need to get out on it and dial the new carb in a little better, but it's going to be a hoot!

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Got my TZR/SP up and running good....starting to collect parts for it's rejuvenation.
But, I have had this bitsa sitting around in various stages for 6 years now.
....with 46,000 kilometers on it...it is beat with little left to use over.
It is time to make it useful and get it ready for the road.....and the SALT...

Have some ideas for this one.....engine will be getting a serious work over.
And the chassis will get built to handle what the rear tire puts down.
Taking my Hayabusa to Bonneville next year, and need to get this RGV done so it can go on the salt in the run what you brung class also.

I'll be digging into it next week now that it is officially up on the operating table....
.... and put it up on the winter build off....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys new member. Trying to get this done for next season. Test fitting fairings right now will be painted st orange when it's complete. It's a 92 cbr600 f2 with daytona 675 tail unit and 2008 cbr 600rr side fairings. Have fitted renthal bars but quite a simple build for an amateur like me. Feedback and criticism welcome.

Cheers
Phil

Attachments

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
Waiting on my Nitron rear shock, and my HEL brake lines....then the rolling chassis will be done.
The motor will take more time than planned, as my disposable $$$ has dried up with other home expenses taking priority....

RGV250 VJ21 SP

·
Super Moderator
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,474

Received my delivery of 3M satin black vinyl
wrap and got to work tonight. This is only about the third time trying to wrap something. The parts are perfect but are 5-footers.

Later, Doug

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
The “B bike” getting some love

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,479

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,359 Posts
I'm trying to clean up the wiring, correct some undersized factory wiring, and start the bike after each change. The bike wouldn't start. Took me 2 weeks to backtrack the changes and finally determine the fuel pump died.

3461 - 3480 of 3507 Posts