Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

3521 - 3533 of 3533 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts

Wash (acid for alu, solvent detergent for fairings), clay, wax and hard sealant last night. Not bad for a 28yo paintjob. Washed off enough muck that what I thought to be a petrol blue finish suddenly turned into a green-to-blue-to-purple dolphin glow.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Don't let them touch, too much epic in one place can cause a singularity.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,631 Posts
Fuckin hell yes Yan! They are beautiful! Making me wanna dust off the ol camera and hop on a plane! (sorta...I'm kind of afraid to fly across the pond if we're being honest)

·
Feckin Eejit!
6,964 Posts
(sorta...I'm kind of afraid to fly across the pond if we're being honest)
100% sympathize
The first time I flew to Germany I was a wreck.
The second time? I fell asleep as soon as I was in the air.

Now? I’d love an 8 hour pause on life with nothing better to do than read or sleep where I land in a place that sells beer out of the same fridge as Coca Cola and has the best pretzels I’ve ever seen :D

·
Registered
175 Posts
100% sympathize
The first time I flew to Germany I was a wreck.
The second time? I fell asleep as soon as I was in the air.

Now? I’d love an 8 hour pause on life with nothing better to do than read or sleep where I land in a place that sells beer out of the same fridge as Coca Cola and has the best pretzels I’ve ever seen :D
So Prague ? :)

·
Super Moderator
3,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,527 ·

Here’s my daily getting it’s first oil change by me.

Later, Doug

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you I appreciate it love the headlight style on yours by the way been looking just can’t seem to find anything that catches my eye thinking about switching from the two bulb style did you get a universal one or did you find one true to your bike

·
Registered
175 Posts
Depends what your goal is. Recommend the thread here about headlights there’s some stuff in there that might help. I had an LED item from AliExpress initially. Pain to mount and too small but perfect style for a modern/neo cafe fighter
Current one on there now is an MT03 reproduction and some brackets from the guys here.

3521 - 3533 of 3533 Posts