Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

11461 - 11480 of 11480 Posts

·
10,698 Posts

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
How do I go about finding more work from this person?
Through tales of folk lore and old fighter fest photos...perhaps a dusty streetfighters magazine. I have about 100000 photos of his bikes from a decade ago :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
Through tales of folk lore and old fighter fest photos...perhaps a dusty streetfighters magazine. I have about 100000 photos of his bikes from a decade ago :(
I would love to find a bunch of mags with his stuff or any more CF stuff. Followed him on FB and IG just recently, but I'm bummed he decided he's not building anymore. I'd absolutely take all of his parts and stuff

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts

This was a moment i'll never forget. Pete just showed up unannounced looking like white snoop dog ready to roast. Snuck into the convo and I knew right away by his calm cool personality it was the one and only SMOKER! So fucking glad we spent that time together amigo...even though we had to sacrifice a turtle for it to happen lol

Reactions: CK 187

·
hooligan quads
1,760 Posts
BMW 3D printed frame

The world of block ans tube frames is coming to an end, as AI plots the minimum requirement materials needed to achieve the most efficient parts. Then 3d printing allow it to be created.

Sometimes it just looks like art

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Reactions: XxGRYMMxX

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
/\ /\ /\ THAT is cool!

Reactions: yantosh and Smoker
11461 - 11480 of 11480 Posts