Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
It's 2:30am and we made it home in pretty good time. The time zone change helped too. Legs feel like jello and I'm struggling to stay awake so everything will be unloaded after I can get some sleep.

·
120 Posts
Back in Toledo. Made a day pit stop to see some family. Good to meet you guys, but honestly I was so tired the whole time I don't remember most of the names. Here's to hopefully coming next year....with a truck

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
Glad you guys made it home ok. Thanks for making the trip out , was good to finely meet ya

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

I'm glad I finally made the trip and got to meet everyone too and hopefully I'll find a way to make it out again next year. If we can't get a group together for the motorsports park I might still have to head your way to ride some of those trails you keep posting pics of on facebook.

·
Buy all my shit!
6,042 Posts
Wife and I made it back in town around 5 on Sunday. Had to stop and get some fireworks and sparklers for my daughter, grab gas and Sonic while we had the chance in PA. Had time at the end of the night to unpack and relax before crashing pretty hard on my couch.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts