Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted a little while ago about wiring re-routing for this 1991 cbr I picked up, right? Well, I finally got my shit phone to let me upload a picture. A PICTURE. Just one. Thing sucks. Anyway, It occurred to me while staring the bike down that a really chopped bobber style seat is something I am interested in. So I googled some pictures and sure enough a couple bikes of the same year showed up with the seat I had imagined. The idea is set in stone I am certain. Just a question though, where to put the battery? It is in a case under the current seat about half way down, which is conveniently placed in a spot that will be removed for the scaled down added frame to go in. Any thoughts/ideas? Attatched should be that one picture I managed to take after removing the plastics, save the fender and the small one attached to the back of the seat. Any input on this battery issue will be greatly appreciated! Maybe even some ideas for the design of this seat sub frame? I have a few ideas, but some more experienced input would be greatly appreciated. Excited to get this moving and maybe start a build thread after I get some more parts in that I intend to swap out. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Something similar to this bikes seat, but I was thinking tilted with more of an upward angle and a little larger of a seat area.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts