Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been talking to a buddy of mine about looking for a new project since my CB is almost done and might have hit a jackpot. He let me know that his dad has two bikes that are late 70's early 80's. One is a Honda and the other is a Kawi. I'm more excited about the Kawi than the Honda especially if it is another CB. He is going to let me know more tomorrow including pics and price. I will keep ya'll updated. I do know that the Kawi is wrecked but it only messed up the bars and front wheel. I would probably do a front end swap so I'm not worried about it.

:wheelie:

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Looks like its seen better days for sure but it has loads of potential. What is that going to cost you

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude wants $400. Finally said he would take 300 but I really don't want to pay more than $200. It belongs to my buddy's dad and he is a bit of a hoarder.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
The Hell You Say!!
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My buddy is trying to work me a better price for the bike. Already been searchin fleabay for some parts. Im thinking zx6 front, matching rear with maybe a gsxr or r6 subframe and tail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts