Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Soft Serve Enigma
16,719 Posts
I had a place in Calgary quote me under $500 for a frame and swingarm with a couple extra brackets as long as I took them just the pieces. Obviously, they didn't wanna disassemble anything.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
i wouldnt think it would be any more than $500. mbe as low as $300.

you def. have to take your shit apart. take out seals and bearings. only the metal can be there b/c of how hot it gets in the oven. anything else would melt.

i got quoted for my whole rolling chassis and many bits and pieces..for like 800

·
Registered
133 Posts
Just make sure you see there work. I went to one place becuase they had good prices but it came out like shit! The prep work is everything. I took it to a place that was a little bit more but it came out great. I do not know were your from but I am from New England and still use this place just over the line in NH. I can give you there site if you what. Good luck!

·
Abministrator
10,687 Posts
Blaze said:
Just make sure you see there work. I went to one place becuase they had good prices but it came out like shit! The prep work is everything. I took it to a place that was a little bit more but it came out great. I do not know were your from but I am from New England and still use this place just over the line in NH. I can give you there site if you what. Good luck!
Actually, we have a Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum for just that reason! If you get ripped off by someone, or if somone gives you great service, let your fellow bikers know!

Buyer/Seller Feedback Forum

:cfrocks:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sorry, I did not see the feedback forum. I can not remeber the the guys name that did a bad job but I will post the guys that do a great job on my stuff now.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
Blaze said:
I am from New England and still use this place just over the line in NH. I can give you there site if you what. Good luck!
whats the name of the place your talking about??

i was talking about Central Mass Powdercoating, and i've seen stuff they did. all good shit! :metal:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,640 Posts
do you have photos of what you had done there??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts