Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not a most religious guy on the planet. Is there a God? I think SOMETHING is at play in our universe, Jesus? Buddha? etc...? I don't know. Do I pray? Yes, in a general sense to whoever, or whatever may be listening. Prayers don't always get answered, shit don't always turn out great, or as planned, but it all happens like the universe intends.

I said all of that to say this: If you pray, or believe in who/whatever you do, please say a prayer for a fellow 'Fighter.

I won't say his name to respect his privacy, but he is new to the forums like myself, and has a build in the works, which many of you follow. He & I have become close in a short time, & talk almost daily outside of the forum here. He just told me today that he has been diagnosed with stomach cancer, & his Dr. is giving him less than 24 months. He is an Army veteran, 22 years old, and mad-crazy about his bike, wife, & CF.

Please, do this guy & his lady a favor. When you twist a wrench tonight, tuck your kids into bed, kiss your lady, whatever...whisper up a prayer for OUR fellow 'Fighter...it would mean a lot to him, & a lot to me...He's young, & if who/whatever you pray to has any control, lets pray for a healing, or miracle...we don't want to ride pegs-down...there's too much of that on CF.

I sincerely appreciate it guys/gals!

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Damn I do believe I know who you are talking about and fuck that sucks. I hope he can survive keep positive. Prayers will be going out.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn I do believe I know who you are talking about and fuck that sucks. I hope he can survive keep positive. Prayers will be going out.
:knucks: Thanks brother. I appreciate it, & I know they do as well! :knucks:

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dunno what to say, I'll keep them in my thoughts
Just a post letting him know CF is more than a forum talking bikes would mean the world to him. He didn't ask me to do this, but I have seen the way CF responds to fellow Fighters in need, & it encourages even myself to see the response from each of y'all to fellow members.:knucks:

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i will send my blessings to the stars.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Prayers sent
Thanks brother

damn dude... don't want another candle to be lit. let him know if anything comes up, i'd be more than happy to help. Maybe help get the bike finished? Would be awesome.
That would be badass!!! I offered to fly out and help, but he's confident that he'll be done in a few weeks. Maybe he'll let me help fund it tho...at least a little...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys...I get terrible service at my house, so I can't thank you all individually, but we appreciate the thoughts and prayers.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
give up that preying thing a while back cos seems it dont work out !

However ,fer sure I can def' say that me and me familys care ,best wishes and hopes fer a good miracle are our most important thouhts rite now for our brotha going throuh some awfull tuff times!.

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
give up that preying thing a while back cos seems it dont work out !

However ,fer sure I can def' say that me and me familys care ,best wishes and hopes fer a good miracle are our most important thouhts rite now for our brotha going throuh some awfull tuff times!.
Prayers, well wishes, thoughts, and support is what means the most. In whatever form or fashion your support is given, it is well received, and I know they appreciate it so very much. Thank you CF!!!

·
King Ding-A-Ling
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 37 Posts