Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Soooo I would like to open up the idea of making a donated money pot/stuff...
Having won last year and there not really being anything to win other than votes was kinda lame IMO, and for as much as I love this build off I would really like to get something put together that is kick ass to win.
I know not everyone can chuck in cash, especially while building their own bikes, but I mean I'd be happy to see the winner get a decent load of stuff so maybe even just a random cool sticker to put on a tool box....

Mostly just would like there to be a "care package" for the winner, just because I really care about seeing these awesome builds.
For starters I'll put in $25 and whatever random cool thing I can find probably tool related.

·
we are 138
6,063 Posts
Soooo I would like to open up the idea of making a donated money pot/stuff...
Having won last year and there not really being anything to win other than votes was kinda lame IMO, and for as much as I love this build off I would really like to get something put together that is kick ass to win.
I know not everyone can chuck in cash, especially while building their own bikes, but I mean I'd be happy to see the winner get a decent load of stuff so maybe even just a random cool sticker to put on a tool box....

Mostly just would like there to be a "care package" for the winner, just because I really care about seeing these awesome builds.
For starters I'll put in $25 and whatever random cool thing I can find probably tool related.
Ill toss in a pack of stickers also!

It would be sweet if there was an entry fee for participating and the winner gets the pot.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Since this would be well after Christmas I could make up a few skully rings. Put "winter build off" on the side maybe even a 1,2 or 3 on the sides.
Would people think that was cool or lamest thing ever?
Ill chip in to the pot if not.
Rw

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts
Since this would be well after Christmas I could make up a few skully rings. Put "winter build off" on the side maybe even a 1,2 or 3 on the sides.
Would people think that was cool or lamest thing ever?
Ill chip in to the pot if not.
Rw

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Fawk yeah! :rock: This is what I'm wanting to see!!!!:party-smiley::party-smiley::rock:

-----
And I would quote and thank eatabullet but he is just an arrogant prick on drugs.:nuts:

·
lɐʇuǝɯᴉɹǝdx&#4
3,518 Posts
I'm still good for some laser cut trinkets. A centralized pool would be nice so people providing stuff don't have to send to multiple people if doing multiple prizes.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I know how hard I worked on my bike during last years build off and even though the great comments are enough for me I think it'd cool to get a box of cool shit as a prize as well. The ring idea is pretty awesome or someone in graving a set a brass knuckles AND WELDING/BOLTING TO A STAND so no one ends up putting 2014 CF winter build off on someone's face.

·
Blood,Sweat N Beers
897 Posts
ill add to the $ pot as well. something to fight for as well as rep. an comments :rock:

·
Vtwin
3,945 Posts
I'll see if I can dig something up to toss in

·
Registered
346 Posts
Alright I have finally had a chance to put a sketch together of what I'm going to do for the trophy rings. First prize is going to be a little special. I have been playing with enamel so the background is going to get cf green enamel background and either white or black diamonds set in the knucks. Second place will have just the green enamel and thiRd will get a standard black background.
And the sides will be engraved with whatever place you get. I will need the winners sizes.
Since I'm going to have to make a mold for this I'm also going to make these available to people that want to purchase them. obviously without any of the engraving that the winners get.
what do you guys think?
Rw

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,264 Posts
what do you guys think?
I'm thinking: i need to get a bike and enter! Wait, i can still enter and "finish" the VTR right? :D:D

Great idea man, repped!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts