Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,432 Posts
It'll do more than wheelies, man. A stock quad will wheelie, this thing will probably wheelie at 80 on sand.

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,634 Posts
:metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
I would LOVE to ride one of your machines on a dirt oval :party-smiley::rock::letsride:

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ANyone is more then welcomed to ride our bikes. Im gonna try and do a east coast visit with atleast two bikes.

I was finishing the frame last night but I ran out of wire for my welder....Patton's steel, here I come.

·
4,286 Posts
I got a buddy named Randle. He lives in porsmouth Ohio, and ownes Southern Ohio Speedway and his brother ownes the portsmouth track.I've put flat track quad races on there, a 3/4 mile oval and a 1/2 mile oval dirt tracks. I have pretty good access to. I used to run tt and flat track on a banchee, and could hang with just about every car out there. I wanted more motor !! I passed up an oppertunty last weekend to test a sprint on that track. I wanna race a sprint on a machine like what you build , set up with anti sway bars, or even a small racing series with unlimited displacement !!! what a hoot !!

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That sounds cool, but we dont have circle tracks out here. The tires on it now are goona be used for 1/4 mile dragging. I had to go with american racers circle track. Im gonna cut the fenders.....doesnt look good to me.:rock:

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
I should of bought that kat 750 quad......damnit

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
OOOHHH, thats cool

·
fighter transplant in NC
14,319 Posts
damn dude. thats lookin tight

·
4,286 Posts
Do you have to move the sprocket and brake assembly ??

·
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Do you have to move the sprocket and brake assembly ??
The reason the sprocket is on the oppisite side is because that swinger is the stock YFZ450 and to get it to roll, i had to flip it to attach the shock. The swinger Im gonna make/use, will have a no link set-up.

Im guessing the wieght is what ever the motor wieghs plus 50-75 lbs...maybe 300-350 lbs?????

·
GURU
1,797 Posts
any reason you didnt just use the stock frame like this:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts