Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
I'm a lover AND a Fighter
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all? Just figured I'd throw my winter project on here, as everyone else does. Nothing too special on my end. Taking my 98 VTR 1000 and stripping her down for frame polish and coat, swinger as well. In the air about doing a bobber or fighter'ed 2-up, seena few nice tails on a few sites. Head light will be a Devil Face from europeanstreetfighter.com, gonna stick with the clip-on's don't think I'll be puting the dirty-dirties on this coming season. Uhhmmmm.....more ideas as I progress, and I'm hoping for a great outcome. Pics updates when possible. P.S. anyone know where I can get bushings/bearings for a good price? Swingarm, stem/neck bearings, etc. etc. Thanks guys and looking forward to the constructive criticism!! :shockerknucks:

Starting point....

Where she stands right now....

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Project 1.0

Merry Xmas to MEEEEEEEEEEEE. Spent some serious fuckin' loot on parts. Don't ask how much, it hurts to say lol but enjoy and envision....

Meanwhile, as this is on it's way....ive got my frame in my bedroom, polishing that still. will be painting the engine black and covers red. gf loves the yamaha red from the newer models...gonna have to hit the dealer for the paint code :rock:

more to come fellahs.....and ladies. enjoy your xmas and new year, god bless.

·
Yut-Ughhh
1,651 Posts

Fawkin LOVE that tail and fender DAMN!!!!!!

What color is the mask gonna be?

·
Premium Member
50,498 Posts

Dear god Hawk thats luverly stuff mate!

·
172 Posts

thats gonna be one of a kind. Soooo how much was it??????? J/k dont think just build. keep us posted

·
est.1979
858 Posts

that tail is awesome man, keep up the good work.

·
826 Posts

Looking good. Those are awesome looking bikes! What are your plans for the radiators? Those are the only thing about those bikes I'd be hesitant to mess with

·
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

thanks for the support and compliments guys! good to know i have some taste lmao! as for the radiators, maiden, i'm going with a single front-mount conversion. seen it done a few times, scrapyard had it on his old vtr when he had it and was kind enough to send me a photo of the way he had mounted it, quite simple really. i'll keep you boys posted, as tonight is my drinkin' night (well, every night is lol) so merry christmas to all, and to all a good fight. lol

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.