Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well As some of you know I picked up the mother of all strange bikes. It's a 93 GSX600 frame, with a GSX-R 750 motor in it. It's little, ugly and FAST...

I wanna make it look something like this.. (I don't remember who's bike this is, but it's awesome)

Here is my starting point, the way she sits now..

Needs a bath, but it runs like a raped ape...

·
114 Posts
Best part of that first bike is how clean the fairings look. Flows really nicely. And the area around the radiator is neat. No extra appendages that I'm trying to deal with.

Was the bike a naked bike to start with?

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
i know i know...but i never said i was a naked only kinda guy but i think Naked is always better

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That comment just got you grounded, wash your mouth out and go to your room to think about what you just said.

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
man i have too many Dads on this site... im always grounded...how am i to DW if im in the Brig for being a Squid all the time

·
18 Posts
Subscribed to this man I have the same bike except mines red lol. Can't wait to see what you've got in store for it.... and btw we need to figure out whose bike is in the first picture I like it a lot!

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alright GSF, I will take you off of restriction, but only if you completely destroy something that there was nothing wrong with in the first place in the interest of making it cooler...

·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
Alright GSF, I will take you off of restriction, but only if you completely destroy something that there was nothing wrong with in the first place in the interest of making it cooler...
i do that shit all the time...im horrible at it and it never really works to plan but fuck it... i once tried to take a guitar amp apart so i could build a box out of the chassis and use it with a 4x12 cab...that didnt work out too well...:LolLolLolLol:

tho i did ruin a perfectly good top hat to put a model big body Monte Carlo on it that had "hydrolics" i ran the wires good and all too. it was stealth so when i was wearing the hat i could move the car up and down left and right...

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright... Update time.

I got it washed yesterday, who knew there was a motorcycle under all the grease.
I'm going to get the sawzall from my dad tomorrow so I can chop the sub-frame up.
The battery was dead, so apparently their is a drain on it somewhere.
There is a bundle of wiring I have no clue what it goes too (I think signals and junk)
The "power source" fuse is popped, but nothing is wired up to it anyway, so I'm thinking there is a short somewhere..

Nothing a few hours cant fix, but I want to make sure I document this one. The CBR has changed SOOOO much, and I have nothing to show it's transformation.

·
Resident Shit Talker !
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i do that shit all the time...im horrible at it and it never really works to plan but fuck it... i once tried to take a guitar amp apart so i could build a box out of the chassis and use it with a 4x12 cab...that didnt work out too well...:LolLolLolLol:

tho i did ruin a perfectly good top hat to put a model big body Monte Carlo on it that had "hydrolics" i ran the wires good and all too. it was stealth so when i was wearing the hat i could move the car up and down left and right...
LOL... I like it.

·
disturbing sunny socal
1,110 Posts
Alright... Update time.

I got it washed yesterday, who knew there was a motorcycle under all the grease.
I'm going to get the sawzall from my dad tomorrow so I can chop the sub-frame up.
The battery was dead, so apparently their is a drain on it somewhere.
There is a bundle of wiring I have no clue what it goes too (I think signals and junk)
The "power source" fuse is popped, but nothing is wired up to it anyway, so I'm thinking there is a short somewhere..

Nothing a few hours cant fix, but I want to make sure I document this one. The CBR has changed SOOOO much, and I have nothing to show it's transformation.
that bundle is the stock wiring harness. nothing was cut so its complete in stock form. the headlight and tailight are switched on a seperate power line

1 - 20 of 239 Posts