Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1995 gsxr 750
i am toying with it as i drive it to work everyday...making it less and less street legal as we go....:shockerknucks:
the pics

work on front tomorow i guess....
:knucks:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey yeah I checked it out ......lookin good over there man. Its always cool to see other builds from people across the world and talk with them.
thats some nice fabrication skills.
Some questions; are motos available easily over there?
are there alot of gsxrs and cbrs for sale?
do you have a internet posting site like craigslist.com?
Thanks for lookin, just some questions i was wondering about

I swapped the old tail for a race 05 section
cleaned the carbs and did a tune up
runs good, gonna keep modifiyin it until i trade it for a zx7r

·
Registered
224 Posts
Cheers aye we can pick most things up but usually gota travel to get them I picked up the gsxr parts I'm using on this bike in Florida it's far cheaper over you're way, we have scotads mcn (news papers) and gumtree piston heads and eBay to pick up parts online aye no other to get hold of gsxr s and cbr's and they usually got low miles cosa the weather we get. The tail looks good looks like a track bike nice and clean. I might get a k6 gsxr once I have built this bike.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys thats cool and thanks for checkin it out, I am still havin some relocation issues with all the stuff that came attached to the rear of the subframe that i hacksawed off.
the solenoid and the shock resevoir thing and basically there was a ton of crap attached the back of this model. I do think it looks a little cleaner tho after the tailswap, I am still scratchhing my head tryin to figure out what i will do with the front as it looks outdated as well....I may fabricate some sort of lens cover with only one light exposed.
I did make it as my daily driver and gets me to work with a smile. The only things that fit well was the radiator overflow and ecu which tuck nicely inside the race tail.
The seat is an issue too, and is just placed on there until i come up with some idea on how to make it fit and sit right.
Hopefully something willcome to me soon as i try to fiure out the rest.
cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts