Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Function IS Form
19 Z900, 88 Kat11
17,434 Posts
Diamond plate is only good if you match it elsewhere on the bike.

You could try diamond plate on the side of your tank to match, and maybe on your front fender.

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
i am still working away, my new exhaust is hung, the seat has been redone in black leather the gas tank has been painted in matt black... I am really busy with work and school i really only need a few full days to finish but i just can't seem to find the time... it will be done probably aug 10th

·
(cheers smiley goes here)
4,286 Posts
i am still working away, my new exhaust is hung, the seat has been redone in black leather the gas tank has been painted in matt black... I am really busy with work and school i really only need a few full days to finish but i just can't seem to find the time... it will be done probably aug 10th

I'm
Gonna have to do it Frabbs :ttiwwop::ttiwwop::D

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
yeah yeah, i will get on the pics as soon as i can... i am sorry for my slack ass nature but there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day

·
31 Posts
well hey, i'm also in the process of streetfighter-ing a 600R, and i'm curious...

could you take pics of your subframe? It looks like you used the original aluminum tubes, just cut, drilled, and bolted. I did that, too....do share.

here's my pic thread: click

21 - 26 of 26 Posts