Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
ONLY OFFICIAL BUILDOFF UPDATES SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE OFFICIAL BUILDOFF THREADS!!! ALL DISCUSSIONS SHOULD BE POSTED IN THE BUILDERS DISCUSSION THREAD! ANY POSTS IN THE OFFICIAL THREADS FROM ANYONE OTHER THAN THE BUILDOFF THREAD AUTHOR, WILL BE DELETED.

ALL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS BUILD SHOULD BE IN:
Project RONIN...Frapp's 1995 Kawasaki Ninja 600R Discussion

I just wanted to make it official, no pics for that I am sorry but they are coming soon I promise.

The Ronin were ancient Japanese samurai whose masters had been murdered, usually by a ninja. These master-less samurai chose a life of honour, instead of selling their services to rich merchants they would disguise themselves as beggars and madmen characters that were ignored, then they would infiltrate the towns of their masters killers and avenge him.

My street fighter design is a lot like the Ronin, the bike is disguised to look poor and not well maintained. The other riders think I am nothing more than a crazy man, so they become comfortable and ignore me...until….its to late:ninja:

The Platform
1995 Ninja 600R
Bone stock except for a broken muzzy exhaust system

What is to come??

Greatness

:evilred:

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Project RONIN...Frapp's 95 Ninja 600R

The Pictures as promised.... as you can see i have a lot of work

Attachments

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Project RONIN...Frapp's 95 Ninja 600R

and this is what i would look like if i was a pirate!!

Attachments

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well its about time my lazy ass actually did some work...so here are some updated pics

Attachments

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
and more....are you guys getting nervous...you might have some competition:cfcartman:

Attachments

·
The Philosopher King
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some more progress...see i am actually doing work!!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts