Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my 2 years of riding, I've owned 4 bikes. 2 of those bikes were thunder cats. I bought one with a title and another without to use as a parts bike. I rebuilt the titled bike and after a year of riding it I sold it and made a $700 profit. Not bad for my first custom build, imo. I learned a lot building that bike. Now, I have my entire parts bike in pieces. Some good and some bad, but all are there. Plus plenty of extra stuff. I got gsxr parts, r1 parts, r6 parts, and plenty of thundercat parts. This will be a long build. Lol. I have quite a few ideas as to what I wanna do with this build, but nothing set in stone. I wanna document this build from the ground up, so I.m started this thread now. Next are some pictures. The first picture of how it was when I got it, and the rest are how she sits now...

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And last, but not least, I present to u my current everyday rider. My r1. Not as much of a project. I just upgrade odd and end parts when I get the chance. It's a good strong running bike. Doesn't need a lot of "Fixxing". First two pics are when I got it, and last two are current condition.

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So.. all in all, I do have some experience with this. Lol. Only problem I had before was that I relied on my bikes as a means of daily transportation, so all work done on them was done over night and ready to go the next day. With this build I.m not in a rush, and I don't have to be. Which is nice. It.ll be the first build I have that option with. Pretty excited about it... I.ll post pics as I make progress.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So.. here she is as she sits now. I have r1 side fairings and.belly pan in it and a r6 exhaust can. Basic mock up I reckon. I will prolly be ordering quite a few parts here and.there to get it to running condition. Right now, its just sitting... Waiting... Lol.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts