Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
motoHangar
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question about the competition. I was going to enter the Fighter Fest competition, but was curious if I could enter the bike in multiple classes? I called the guys at carlisle and they said ask you guys. If I enter in the carlisle comp, can I also enter in fighter fest? Their exact question was "if my bike was in the carlisle comp, could you all judge the bike as well from their pavilion"?

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
your gonna wanna enter in the fighter fest comp. dan/sprbeast will take care of ya when you get there...

·
motoHangar
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I definitely want to enter in the fighter fest comp. But wanted to know if I could also enter in the carlisle events. When I called carlisle they told me to ask you guys.

·
theman themyth thelegend
8,497 Posts
I definitely want to enter in the fighter fest comp. But wanted to know if I could also enter in the carlisle events. When I called carlisle they told me to ask you guys.
from what i remember, when there doing the awards, one of the guys that runs carlisle comes over with dan(sprbeast) to hand out the awards, so i believe you just enter for the fighter fest comp.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts