·
ShamanFighter
22,340 Posts
sweet dude

·
howdy yall
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we have permission from ci ci's and the cops are cool with it. they are happy we arent on the streets. and the ci ci's pizza owner says we bring him more business. check out the other clip i posted man.

·
Bar Fighter
151 Posts
thats sick man, i wish i could ride like that. i have some gnarly scars from trying circle wheelies on my fifty. :doh:

·
Eff Tee Pee
29,620 Posts
wear your helmets! wtf, people get broken off on mini's all the damn mane!

Reactions: shotgun

·
howdy yall
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wear your helmets! wtf, people get broken off on mini's all the damn mane!
hey get goon to take pics and make a article and gimme a stunt section in your rag :party-smiley: fighter stunters. i can put the show plastics on and make my turd shine

Attachments

·
E=MC Vagina
6,908 Posts
hey get goon to take pics and make a article and gimme a stunt section in your rag :party-smiley: fighter stunters. i can put the show plastics on and make my turd shine
ya know what goon prolly would too. hes always looking for ways to add to his portfolio. you got his number? if not i'll call him and tell him to get his ass on here and pm you about hooking up.

·
howdy yall
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ya know what goon prolly would too. hes always looking for ways to add to his portfolio. you got his number? if not i'll call him and tell him to get his ass on here and pm you about hooking up.
ive met him before. we will see if mr. adam goes for it first. mentioned something about it awhile back but idk what came of it :confused:

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Nice vid.

Reactions: ROBBO

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts
Glad yew gotta good place ta let it out mate ,that works out fer all ! get America back fer tha people!

Good luck on tha stunt section hopethat works out fer sure ..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts