Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Clearing out the garage due to a new bike arriving (my old man's given me his Virago 1100 that I've wanted since I was 5 years old :D) so time for a load of my spare parts to go.

I have:

a LEFT SIDE Quill exhaust, oval, stainless, baffled. One dent in the back but completely sound, £40 delivered?

One set of freshly rebuild ZX6R forks. They're from a J 00-02 model but will fit the 98-99 G model too. £110 delivered?

Two sets of ZX6R F 95 - 97 rear fairing. I have one pair in Purple and one pair in Silver. £10 a set + P&P

some ZZR 600 E mid panels, both sides, various colours, £10 a panel + P&P

ZX6R J 00-02 Swingarm. Will interchange with the 98-99 G model too. £20 + P&P

One set of ZX636 Calipers in Gold. I got a deal on a joblot of 636 parts and only needed one lot of front calipers. £80 delivered

CBR1000F clip ons. These simply clamp tight with one bolt. They will fit any 43mm fork legs. I've been using them on a ZZR 600 E but they'll be coming off now as I've fitted a ZX10R front end £25 delivered.

Message me if interested
cheers guys,

Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will shoot you some ASAP GreY.

PM me an email, it'll be easier to shoot you pics direct from my phone that way.
I'll package it up and check shipping if you're interested when I send pics but can't imagine it being too bad (It's only cost me £40 to send a whole fairing set to Portugal!)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to see pics too. I think we all would. Would definitely help you sell this stuff if you posted pics.

If someone's interested they can ask for pics and I'll go into the garage and find the part to get the picture :)

If they turn it down, I'll add the picture here - simples! I have a newborn as of 21/02 so spare time is very very short!!! I can make deals from anywhere using my mobile internet, get pics when I get a free minute!

The alternative would be to continue sitting on the parts due to lack of time to dig up and picture them all!

EDIT: Grey, I emailed you two pictures the other night did you not get them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts