Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Deano
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So fuck me sideways. I'm shopping with the missus and she fucking loves clothes. She'll give me a BJ in a change room later but for now I'm bored out of my fucking mind. Anyway I just decided I might stick with my stock normal right way up forks and head a different roué with me fizzed build. So I need an aluminium tube 41mm ID with 55mm OD and 200mm long. They're just stanchion covers so not load bearing or anything. Hit me up with a PM with an approx number.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Or get some not made of PVC st home depot or something. Maybe shower drain piping or something? PVC can't help but to look cheasy. Maybe buy some exhaust pipe, make an inner sleeve from PVC to get the ID right?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
You're basically trying to make your forks look like USD's? These are gonna be fork shrouds? You could always just have a couple small spacers made to plug into each end and the rest would be hollow. It'd save a ton of weight and would be cheaper. Not sure how you plan on mounting these though so what I just said might make no sense.

·
Deano
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just sleeves covering the forks between the triples. Not to make them look like usd forks but to make them thicker in that part and shit. I thought about PVC as well but I thought tacky and/or ill fitting. But now that you say about exhaust pipe and the like I can see another way. Using PVC or whatever to the ID and getting some kind of thin metal pipe (like exhaust) and cut kit to take out any extra width and play with welding or gluing them to the cheap plastic inner tube.

I'm sure fuck all of what ive said makes sense but I'm not near a computer to draw something up to show what I mean.

I love that you guys do things cheap wherever possible. You's cunts got ideas

·
Deano
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts