Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
For sure nice score I've been looking for a r6 for a track whore but no one around here sells their r6 and if they do they tax like crazy.

Those front fairings are sitting really low what up with it? What are your plans for her? A r1 front end would sexy on there cough cough

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
idk what im gonna with it yet.

@yzf, i have to change out the front end cause the forks are bent but if i dont go with stock, it'll have radial brake. also the upper support is broken thats why its hanging low.

·
Cbr 900 -97
204 Posts
lucky bastard:) i wanna find a cheap r6 or f4 to train wheelies on.. dont want to crash my blade:) but it´s not easy finding cheap crapy bikes in sweden.. The only one´s you find is thoose that the insurance company has already taken..

·
Hack in a barn
4,409 Posts
dude.....lol...

Nice score man, subscribed for action!

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
serious question tho guys..... is it bad that i kinda was a full fairing bike? :oops::redface::baseball: and i even kinda want to put stock exhaust on it and even get it state inspected (ive never had a state inspected motorcycle)

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts
serious question tho guys..... is it bad that i kinda was a full fairing bike? :oops::redface::baseball: and i even kinda want to put stock exhaust on it and even get it state inspected (ive never had a state inspected motorcycle)
Are you going to put a Mohawk on your helmet too?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Are you going to put a Mohawk on your helmet too?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
yupp and need to get me a few new wife-beaters.

seriously tho, i think i just want a completely stock bike thats completely legal. prob still do dirty bars or flipped clipons tho cause i cant do stock position clipons.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts