Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Elbow Grease is Cheap
6,370 Posts
Re: R6 Projector Headlights $5 Raffle!!!

im in, and would be willing to split the halves as id only want 1 side.
In. and dibs on splitting with Jed!

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

·
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
30,379 Posts

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts

Noticed that too. I thought you felt bad about what you previously wrote and changed it.
jackstand using his moderator powers. i aint even gonna change it back. :nuts:

·
30,379 Posts

Nope, it was all me. Think twice before talking shit about a moderators Mom! HAhahaha
Think twice before changing peoples posts without a moderator note with it.

Not cool when you literally put words in somebody else's mouth.

·
Administrator
50,498 Posts

:knucks: wats happenin here mates?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Think twice before changing peoples posts without a moderator note with it.

Not cool when you literally put words in somebody else's mouth.
Really? Cause K said He was fucking my Mom. That's cool but it's not okay for me to fuck with Him back? If that's your logic I could really give a fuck what you think about it. K's my friend and it was all in good fun until you took the piss out of something that wasn't your business.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

:knucks: wats happenin here mates?
K posted saying He gives my Mom the dick. I edited His post to say that He in fact takes the D. Mike got bent out of shape about it.

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

So in the spirit of getting shit back on track here, $5 gives you a really good chance at owning some nice projectors. $10 gives you a better chance and $1,000,000 pretty much guarantees I'll rig the raffle for you to win.

·
30,379 Posts

Really? Cause K said He was fucking my Mom. That's cool but it's not okay for me to fuck with Him back? If that's your logic I could really give a fuck what you think about it. K's my friend and it was all in good fun until you took the piss out of something that wasn't your business.
I understand you were fucking with him back but using your moderator power to alter what someone said without identifying you did so in that post is crossing the line. I'm not sure my point is getting through. Once you start altering words in joke posts where does it stop?

·
watches you sleep.
9,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

I understand you were fucking with him back but using your moderator power to alter what someone said without identifying you did so in that post is crossing the line. I'm not sure my point is getting through. Once you start altering words in joke posts where does it stop?
Well the fact is Mike that I DID identify that I did so...so what are you still so upset about?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts