I shit awesomeness
16,625 Posts
Re: R6,s

Reactions: Hurley and oldrider

·
Just Go Naked
146 Posts

my redone r6 with a 636 tail...started in the fall and i gota fit it better just been a crappy winter and to cold to work in shed so it gets done now...the headlights almost done too just a simple double stack small lights i got at the swap meet will post when done as well

·
~Quick Learner~
119 Posts

With the new Aztec 8 dual 5 3/4 inch lites installed.

reppin' the delkevic! i miss mine very much.. :( stupid toyota tundra! lights bright enough there mate?? one would be plenty in my book but if you live in alaska where its dark for 6 months then go for it! :LolLolLolLol: i like them nontheless!

·
Fast ZX-12R
17,522 Posts
Real nice Yamahas

Reactions: oldrider

·
~Quick Learner~
119 Posts
Been following the board for a while now, just not a big poster. Finally got some pics today. Positive and negative feedback welcome, I can take it.

I love the color scheme and the damper placement, is that a custom mount for the forks?? just not a fan of the bobbers. looks good though bro, still trying to figure out a place to mount my venom energy drink reservoir..

·
complete asshole
898 Posts
my 02 still a lot of work to be done, gotta finish it up before fighter fest 2011

·
Just Go Naked
146 Posts
after the blow up in my shed i redid the bike, new color chopped front fender complete wire trim and tuck, just working on the tail this winter

·
Canadian Fighter
539 Posts
This is my R6. Shes not naked, not yet anyways. One day. Shes my track slut until i crash her. Then Fighter time for her. She was my street slut up until i bought my R1.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts