Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's every ones opinion on running race rails on a fighter? Don't want to run a full crash cage.. Or am I beter off just running sliders?

·
i cant fart
10,917 Posts
I've always wanted to try them. Never did tho.

It basically cone down to what ur looking to do with the bike.

Full on stunt bike, not gonna be near enough.

Race bike, too much and only creates more things to "catch" or "snag" when ur crashing making the bike tumble instead of sliding and more damage.

Streetfighter that will get mostly street riding and little hooning, maybe few wheelies, seems like it would be perfect for that but what I said above still applies.

·
lb/hp is what it's about!
10,448 Posts
I clicked the thread expecting it to ve a typo and "tails" was supposed to be there. Now I'm wondering the same thing.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've always wanted to try them. Never did tho.

It basically cone down to what ur looking to do with the bike.

Full on stunt bike, not gonna be near enough.

Race bike, too much and only creates more things to "catch" or "snag" when ur crashing making the bike tumble instead of sliding and more damage.

Streetfighter that will get mostly street riding and little hooning, maybe few wheelies, seems like it would be perfect for that but what I said above still applies.
Hmmm that's a good point.. And the reason Why I can't decide. Thanks for the good insight mr jelly.. I knew you would step up to this topic. I'm not sure how many of you watch motovlogers on YouTube but I guess c2w thinks his rails caught and his rear tire lifted and low sided him on a blood mountain ride.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts