Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason it seems I can't lose Triumph's, sold my old bike and go to look new intresting options for internet and of course I stumbled upon to bargain daytona. It had Regulator burned but since I had already had that issue on my older bike I knew what to do and seller had no intrest and time mend it got bargagin from that bargain

so this how it arriwed to my place on 9.8:

And since it was late night I didn't have stamina to do it anything. But next day ended and here we standed.

Sunday went on from recovering last night worknight, and from finding parts to order from ebay. But on Monday I got it to this stage :

Seems I'm gonna make this time It somekind of Streetracer.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Yea nohotlinking makes for bad post

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Now seen in upgraded picture hotnes with link.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Looks good where did you get tail in the second pic? I really like it

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Njää I got free welder at my disposal so I let you to do it:yawn:

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Today I started to install regulator and found out that regulator cables from stator has been burned few times as there was about 10 different colour after installed cable soldered there. No worries I ripped all off and draw completely new line to regulator in different place. No pic's I forgot to take any.

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And now I worked little on subframe. It looks rather similar as my last but with little tweaks. I jus hadn't anything really new on my mind so we go like this until I find something better from my head:

Battery, wires and brains fit there(somehow) brains are still on floor actually:

And from side

And again I used my horho multitask welding machine. I will get hang of it some day but now I was just too busy.

·
Yarskymator
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Today I started to make Tail fairing from aluminium. I had no I dea what to do but I just tought it should follow little bit lines of tank. So I just started to weld thing's in back seat/fairing and ended up as followed, Don't know Will it look good with everything but well see that later.

And yes I welded it by myself, my motohorho welding machine was offline today. My problem was that I had used too low power and when I raised it up it started to go better. Though my hand's did get little hot time to time

·
Bitches love Fighters
5,325 Posts
looks great

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Fuck yes tail looks crazy good nice work

1 - 20 of 59 Posts