Custom Fighters - Custom Streetfighter Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frank Thomas (size 42) leather suit. I purchased to use it at track day, ended up doing the day in it and it's been sitting since (literally hanging on the hanger since that day). Also I'm selling my SIDI vortices boots (size 10/usa - 44/uk) Fit like they are 10-1/2* Those were only used that day as well since I lost my license within the next week :) I haven't had too much time to ride and am doing some ride changes this year so I'm getting rid of some things. I also have a couple of pair of ICON gauntlet gloves (2 blue sets L & M & a black set L ), as well as 2 moto gp A* glove sets (one black the other white) both are large. give me a couple of days to get photos since I haven't unburied the shop to get at this stuff :)

PM for info/trades? ;)

Reactions: 67chevl

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
I just bought a suit but ill take those black icon gloves if the price is right. PM in coming

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how much for the suit? how tall are u? how fat :D?
height - 5'7"
weight - 170
not sure about my shoulder spacing but I'm a perfect fit in a medium shirt (if that helps)

there is a lil room for height left possibly a couple more inches.

it hasn't really been worn long enough to even stretch (literally 'A' track day)

the belly area is JUST loose enough for more room ;) I wear a 32-34 waist 30-31 length.

bubble butt and bigger thighs and calves lol

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Jelly... I PM'd you

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics coming in about 30 + minutes. FINALLY had time to go outside (shoveling to the shop and being home) size on the suit is a 42 not a 44 like originally posted! lol I also have a set of SIDI Vortice Air - size 44 worn on the same track day - these are a cable tightening setup with wing nuts...
Two sets of Icon Timax Gauntlet (the ol' school ones) one pair black - L, the other pair blue - L. Also one pair of - Med - of the same (bought for my daughter to wear) Two sets of A* GP PRO Race gloves, black pair - XL, white pair is L.

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Finally lol

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
open for trades or if the price is right ;)

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh yes... the knee pucks ARE indeed Velcro AND replaceable (I liked the cheesy ones :))

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
my laundry list of needs thus far are as follows... MV agusta rear shock, RC 51 front fender, grips, Good set of tires looking for set of michelin pilot power 3, or Dunlop 616 180/55/17 rear, 120/70/17 front... :)

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
also looking for a rider and passenger seat for '06 R1 :) Harris red VFR grips if you can find them... I wanna trade boys... lets go lets go :)

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm updating because I've been getting ribbed for not having cost up here...

gloves $50 for each set, suit $150, boots $300.

*please note that shipping needs to be added to all of these prices*

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bumpity bump bump

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
suit is sold... NEXT! :)

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
looking for $200 + $20 toward shipping on the sidi boots! need tires for my ride LOL

·
walkrndwtwood
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bumpity bump bump

1 - 20 of 21 Posts